Friday 14 February 2014

Wedding Photos XI

Here are some more photos that Mr  Croy (of Christ Croy Moving Pictures) took of our wedding day back in September. Enjoy!

 My inlaws
 My new siblings
 The B family
 The R family
 The R family
 Dad, me & Mom
 My family
 Mark with my family
 My family & Mark
 Mom's parents, Mark & I
 Dad's parents, Mark & I
Our best man, Matron of honor & us
 With the T family
 Mark, my best friend & I
 My favorite cousin, Mark & I
 Me, with my bridesmaids!
 Janai is SO pretty!
 My bridesmaids & I
 My bridesmaids & I
Janai
Tessa
 Esther
 Lailee
 Me
Mrs T
(My matron of honor)
 Zipporah
 Rebekah
 Amariah

I will post some more of Mr Croy's wedding photos soon. Check back soon. Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures, Kate! Mr. Croy captured the beauty of everyone perfectly. SO pretty. And the indoors group pictures are good as well. But I especially love the outdoor ones with you and all your attendants!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marjo! I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to answer this! I haven't been working on my blog too much recently... Too busy! I'm glad you liked the photos :)

      Delete