Monday 7 October 2013

Wedding Photos II

Here are some more photos, taken on our wedding day (Saturday, September 28, 2013), that I found on Mom & Dad's camera last week.

 Mr T, Mark, me & Mrs T
 Janai!
Our pie auction table
 Janai, Zipporah & Helen
 Mark, me & Mrs T
 The E family
 Our delicious wedding cake,
made by my good friend Miss Kathy
at Helfer's Pastries
 One of our sheet cakes,
with Numbers 6:24-25 printed on it
 Our groom's cake, made by the K family
 Heidi E
 Olivia E
 Ella R
 My best friend! (Vinny)
 Helen R, Heidi E & Bailey W
 Lilli W, Helen R & Bailey W
 Claire & Ruthie E
 Kayla!
 Lindsey S & Olivia E
 Hannah R & Megan B
 Isaiah E
 Bethany E & Zipporah R
 Duncan & Angelo T
 Mark & I
 Little girls :)
 Mark & I, talking to Mr Murphy
 Jessica B
 Tessa & her best friend, Laura M
 Cutting the cake!
 Blissfully happy!
 Olivia E
 Sam!
"Only real cowboys wear chaps!"
 Noah H
 Heidi E
 Maybel!
 Mr H
 Mr H, Noah H & Meiling H

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. OH WOW!!!! I haven't explored the blogs in tooooo long!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! That is sooo exciting!! :) God Bless you both on your new chapter of life!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) THANKS, Breanna! Yes, life has changed a lot recently! ;) And I heard that you met/ talked to some of my new sister in laws at the Summers' party a couple of weeks ago? :) So glad that y'all are exchanging letters! You will like them a lot! :) Thank you for the blessings & excitement! :) May you be blessed also!

      Delete