Wednesday 5 February 2014

Wedding Photos VIII

Here are some of the wedding photos that our professional photographer (Chris Croy, of Chris Croy Moving Pictures) took back in September. Enjoy!

 Getting ready for the wedding

Thanks to Emma, Zipporah & Bethany for helping
everyone get ready! You all did a GREAT job!
 My best friend! Vinny T
 "First look!"
Look at that smile!
Me & my honey
 Me & my honey
 Hugs!
 Happiness
Kisses
 Love
 Pure joy!
 Happiest day of our lives!
Putting on the veil
My honey & me
 Me & Mom
 That's MY handsome man!
Wow!
 Pre-wedding photos
Mr Croy did a GREAT job!
 I love this one!
Beautiful!
 Our favorite!
We had a lady put this photo in black & white,
with Mark's wedding vows down one side of the
photo & mine down the other.
This is framed & hanging in our living room,
as a reminder of our Promises to each other,
before God.
Til Death Do We Part
 Lovely
Me
 Myself
 I
My handsome honey & I

More wedding photos from Mr Croy coming soon! Check back soon.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, those are beautiful! Mr. Croy did a great job. It must have been so fun to look through them. They are so vibran, and clear and full of sunshine...they capture your joy!

    Thank you for sharing them with us to see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Marjo! Yes, Mr Croy did do a good job with the outdoors photos! I'm glad that you're enjoying them! Thanks for sharing your photos too! They were GREAT!!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! These are gorgeous and so sweet. What a lovely day it was for you two to become man and wife! Thanks for sharing these great pics. We enjoyed it. Thanks for
    inviting us. It was the first western themed wedding we've ever been to, and we thought
    the reception decor for it was cute!
    My family and I especially liked the ceremony, so Godly and absolutely beautiful!
    I have to admit I was using two cameras during that time, with both trying to die on me! Ah! Though one of them did, thankfully, the other than lasted through the reception!
    Thank you for inviting us to be part of your special day! God bless. Rebecca K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rebecca,

      Thank you for commenting on our blog & for the sweet compliments that you gave us. We are glad that you & your family were able to join us on that special day. We are glad that our family & friends were there to celebrate with us!

      We would love it if you shared your photos with us! Thank you for taking them!

      Thank you to your family also for sending us a Christmas card!

      Blessings,
      Kate

      Delete
  3. How? I don't have your e-mail. I'd be glad to share them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rebecca,

      We would love to see whatever photos you have to share of our wedding day!

      Our email address is heritagefarmskennel@gmail.com. THANKS!

      Have a blessed week! We're praying for you!

      Kate

      Delete